Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

9 months

Aaron is 9 months old now. So, what trouble is he getting into now? Well, He crawls really fast and steals all of Robert's toys much to Robert's sorrow. Actually he will steal whatever someone else has no matter what it is. As you can see by the picture, he is pulling him self up. He, like Robert, likes this particular window because you can see the next door neighbor's dogs.

He says "Dada" and shakes his head. It is actually really cute. I have been trying to get it on video for your viewing pleasure but he is camera shy.

If you pucker your lips he will give you great big open mouth kisses. When didn't really go through this stage with Robert. He started with open mouth kisses but he was older and so quickly learned to close his mouth. It is fun though to have Aaron give everyone night night kisses.

We went for his well child visit yesterday. I was all prepared for him to get shots. I told Robert to help baby brother to be brave when he got his shots. Then Aaron didn't get shots. Robert was very upset that baby brother didn't get shots. Here are his measurements:

22.2 lbs - 75% I would show my biceps that are benefiting from this chunky monkey but then you would see the flabby triceps.

28.5 inches long - 50-75% Tall like his brother and daddy. Go height genes go

47.5 cm head - 95% I am still sorry for ever saying Jenna had a big head.

So, now you know why I don't blog as much. I am chasing a chunk all day long. In fact right now he is refusing to take a nap.

1 comments:

LNLisa said...

He's such a cutie! Both of your boys are such sweethearts!

So are you comin' to visit, huh, huh, huh? In case you are wondering, we're really hoping that you will. :D Did mom tell you about her Easter plans?