Aaron finally had his First birthday Party. My two sisters, two nieces, and Mom came up for the weekend. It was a crazy weekend. Friday I took the boys and picked up my nieces in San Marcos. So, that is Day one of messed up naps for Aaron. Saturday we went to Sea World. It was pretty crazy. I think next time we will have the party then go to Sea World rather then try to be back for the party. The whole thing felt rushed. Aaron loved the lazy river. He was like a little fish kicking and splashing. Joe got Heat Stroke so he has been sick all weekend. I think we all got a sun headache.
On a side note:Who decided it should be a high of 98 in the beginning of May? I will be in my nice air conditioned home this summer.
Anyways, here are some pictures from the party. It was hot so the kids stayed inside but my sister played games with them and we tried to keep it a short party.
Here is the birthday boy with his birthday Party hat and his Papa. Everyone was snapping pictures of him with his hat. He loves the attention.
I figured why torture all these kids that want to open presents themselves when Aaron wasn't really interested. So, here all the little kids are helping opening the big presents.

Here is the birthday boy after devouring his cake. My sisters said I should have given him the blue icing so it would be more noticeable. Oh well. He had lots of fun.


2 comments:
WOW-- look at that cake!! That is awesome! You could sell your cakes- they are soo good:)
Happy b-day to Aaron- looks like he had a great time:)
Yay looks like Aaron had a blast!
Post a Comment