Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Thursday, September 17, 2009

1st Day of School

Robert started school a month ago I know but here are pictures. He was so excited to start Kindergarten. He has been doing so good too. He has a hard time focusing on his work but so does his daddy so nothing new. He tells me every day that he loves his teacher (who used to be our neighbor before she moved). He also already has a girlfriend who he told me yesterday that he loved. The mornings are rough for him but he is always so excited about school when he gets home. In the mornings he pulls my heart strings with reasons he can't go to school: "but mommy, I will miss you," "but mommy, I love you", "but mommy, baby brother will miss me." It is super cute but hasn't worked yet.

Me being the super mom that I am forgot my camera that morning so I took pictures after school and asked our new neighbor to send me some before school pictures. So this is after school and he was really wanting his sunglasses.


They have to come out sit in line and when they see their parent they have to raise their hand and wait until their teacher gives them high five. That is always hard for Robert.


Poor boy with first day sleepies.

Here he is before school all smiles. The complaining about going to school started day 3.


In the morning's they have to sit in the hallway outside of their classroom until the teacher lets them in. This is when Aaron cries because he wants to be a big boy like brother and go to school but I think Mrs. C would not appreciate me leaving him.



Robert comes home from school and loves to teach us new songs or "read" us books he made. It is great seeing how much he is already learning.
His funny moments:
He came home one day and said that he was going to call his teacher "Ms. C" because it was easier. I asked him if she told him that and he said "No, I thought it all by myself" I don't know if I quite believe him but that's okay it was cute. Everyday that he buys his lunch he comes home and tells me he was "super excited" to buy his lunch.
It has been a great experience for him and he loves kindergarten


0 comments: