Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Easter Sunday was fun. I had been slowly buying things on sale or in dollar isles at various stores so they could have more toys then candy this Easter. Here are our baskets.
Robert was real into the egg hunt. He also did a good job of poseing while picking up eggs for the camera.
The Easter bunny hid some eggs outside before paying attention to the weather so we lost some eggs to the wind and rain but at least they were plastic.
Aaron wasn't so into the egg hunt. We had to practically walk him to the egg, point to it and then he would pick it up. He just wanted to play with his toys. Which was the idea because he didn't really eat any candy.
When he did get an egg he insisted on opening all the eggs and dumping the contents into his bucket.
I couldn't decide on a fun cake and since we weren't having anybody over I just made two round cakes and let the boys each decorate their own cake. It worked out good and was fun for the boys. My mom used to do that when we were kids for our birthday parties and I always remember enjoying decorating our own rather then having it ready to go.

Aaron of course went a little sprinkle crazy but it was still good.

And of course what is a cake with out candles, so we let the boys blow out candles.

It was a good relaxing day.

0 comments: