Okay so I mentioned in the previous post my tooth started hurting on Monday. It didn't hurt really that bad until it was time to go to bed. Then it woke me up at 4:30 on Tuesday morning. Nothing was working, baby orajel (all we had), 800 mg motrion, nothing it hurt. So I called the dentist to make n appointment. They were nice and agreed to see me at 1:50 that same day. I get there they take my x rays and the dentist comes and checks it out but no one can figure out what is wrong. It hurts but nothing he is doing is aggrevating it. So he adjusts my bite, shaves my teeth, and sends me home with orders to call if it gets worse. He is hoping I maybe just bit into something and it hurt my tooth and slowly will calm down. Well that evening it was still hurting really bad so Joe called the dentist and got me meds and an appointment for 2 the next day. I go in the next day and they begin a root canal. He had problems finding the bottom of all the roots and so after an hour and a half he puts in a temporary filling and we make an appointment for next Thursday. Now that tooth doesn't hurt but the others surronding it hurt. I imagine it is just from the procedure and will go down but now I have to go back and go through it all again next week. Sometimes I just want to take out all my teeth and put in fakes.
Anyways, we are trying to get the pictures from vacation posted but you will have to ask Joe why it is taking so long.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Dental work drama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment