I am finnally posting pictures from Easter. We went to Houston the week before and I have some pictures of that as well but I will do Easter first. Aaron slept through the egg hunt and we were too lazy to set it up for him again. We were all sick anyways an it was a little bit chilly that morning.
Robert was so excited that the Easter bunny brought him a bubble gun. He loves it and my carpet is all sudsy. I always buy too much candy. In fact I have an unopen bag of jelly beans screaming to be opened and enjoyed.
I snuck outside while Robert was eating breakfast to hide eggs. If you look close with this picture you can see him shaking the egg to make sure there was something good in it. He took a while to get into it but he really enjoyed finding all the eggs.
As you can tell I didn't hide the eggs so much as place them in the back yard.
So that was our Easter. We ate quiche for dinner and stayed inside. We still have runny noses attached to two little boys but they aren't so grumpy. I hope everyone had a great Easter.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Batman hunting Easter eggs!! Way cool. My kiddos love their superhero pajamas. They'd where them every where if I let them.
Post a Comment