Earlier this week I got to participate in a cake decorating class. Some women in my church started a craft group and I was invited to participate. This is the first time I got to go. I was so excited because Aaron's 1st birthday is coming up and I want to make a Pooh Bear cake but all the cakes use star tip for icing decoration. When this opportunity came I was totally excited. It was so much fun. It was neat to learn how easy it really is. There is a class you can pay for that is through Micheal's and Wilton for cake decorating. I totally want to do it now. Anyways, I just thought I would post pictures of the final product. It isn't perfect but considering it is my first time I think it looks darn good. 

Friday, April 18, 2008
Cake Decorating
Posted by
Kaylynne
at
12:50 PM
Labels: Cake Decorating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That looks sooo delicious!! Great job!!:)
Cute cake! I really wanted to go.
That looks great! Is it too early to dub thee the official family cake decorating person???? We've been needing one of those for awhile now! :D
Post a Comment