Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Twilight and Randomness

So one of my friends gave me this LINK. I know a lot of you out there are Twilight Fans even if you are in the closet. So come out and enjoy this clip of behind the scene activities.


I also thought I would share a conversation I had with Robert today.


He wanted me to buy him something (I don't remember what he wanted).


Me: We aren't getting that.


Robert: Why


Me: Because we aren't


Robert: Why


Me: Because I don't want to get it.


Robert:Why (see where this conversation is going?)


Me: Because we are broke.


Robert: Oh, I am sorry Mommy.


Me: Yeah me too.


Robert: It's not good to be broke. We need to fix it.


2 comments:

Bertie said...

LOL!! That is such a cute conversation- I love how kids can make anything better, just by saying a few words:)

LNLisa said...

Hugs to Robert! He's so right too! It's not good to be broke, we should fix it! :D