We finally got to use fondant in our cake class. This cake was not that hard. Now making fondant roses is another story. This is our present cake. It definitely looks better from afar. I had some issues laying the fondant onto the cake before it dried.
Top
Bow side
other side.
I left the class having only put the bow on and had to come home and make the small flowers but in the process decided to use more color and so I am happy with it. I definitely like the way it looks but the fondant icing doesn't taste very good. I would almost compare it to chewy chalk. But I don't like icing to begin with so I never eat the icing anyways.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Present cake
Posted by
Kaylynne
at
1:37 PM
Labels: Cake Decorating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is so beautiful. What a talent you are developing.
It looks great, Kaylynne! Now I want to take the class :)
That's really too pretty to eat Kaylynne!
Post a Comment