First, I promise I have pictures from Thanksgiving. Joe uploaded them while we were in Houston and so I haven't gotten them yet.
But while I am here I thought I would post pictures from our Christmas party last night. We had some friends from Church and Joe's coworker come over. It was a potluck dessert kind of deal. All the food was so good. We also got Guitar Hero. That was the hit of the party. It was so funny watching these grown men most of which are Doctors, soon to be doctors, or soon to be dentists playing Guitar hero. They got so into that can be portrayed over pictures but I think this one at least shows some. It was quite entertaining.Then this morning Robert woke up at 6 am and went downstairs to immediately start playing. Joe joined him much later. Joe gets really into it and so Robert wanted to Dance with daddy.
Anyways, so the party was super fun and we had a ton of people over. I like to do Christmas parties because I want other people to see my House decorated too even though we aren't done yet we are close.
By the way, if I don't post anytime soon it is because we are obsessed with Guitar hero. Hey, this is the first video game system I have ever owned so I have years to make up here.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Christmas Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That was our first time playing and I must say, it's addicting. Maybe one day we will get a game system too.
Post a Comment