So, I don't know about y'all but I am very proud of myself for getting Christmas pictures up the day after Christmas. Yeah me.
Anyways, so we stayed in San Antonio for Christmas this year. Robert started saying on Monday that he wanted Santa to bring him his own portable DVD player. Yeah mommy for having got one on black Friday. That made it fun to see how excited he was when he opened it. I am not very good at taking pictures while people open presents but here are a few.
This is our magic fireplace with Santa's leftover cookies and soda and stockings. Joe made this fireplace a few years ago. I asked him to draw a picture on a poster board and this is what I got. What an overachiever.Here is my one Christmas present opening picture. Funny story. We have two Christmas trees. Mainly because that is my favorite Christmas decoration. Robert decided he wanted presents under both Christmas trees. So when Santa brought the presents he was so kind to accommodate. Aaron didn't like the idea of moving after he got his cool drums opened so I had to move his toy with him when we switched rooms.
This is Aaron with his cool toys. One of our friends have this race track and she said when she watched him one day this is all he played with. So why not get one for him too. You can also see the little drums we got that light up when you hit them. Now he can play the drums while we play guitar hero.
That night we tried to get a picture of the boys in their cute new pajamas. You can tell that neither one wanted to stop playing with their drums to pose.
Then our camera hungry child forced himself on Mommy's lap and made daddy take a picture.The next day, which would be today, we went to Sea World. We were supposed to go with friends, ahm ahm you know who you are, but they backed out. I had already convinced Joe to go so we went anyways. The first thing we did was go to the Polar Express 4d show. Robert and I went last weekend and Robert loved it. I thought Aaron would like it too. Oh how wrong I was. I think the sound was too loud and then when the fake snow, aka minibubbles, started to blow he went was not a happy camper. This is Robert in the fake snow. My camera isn't good enough to get the snow besides that we waited to long to take the picture so it wasn't blowing as much but you can see the result on the chairs.
Here is big bad Joe watching over kiddie land.
Robert and Santa Shamu. So who wants that job when it is 75 degrees outside. Poor guy was probably sweating in there.
Robert definitely loves his roller coasters now. This is him on the monkey free fall ride.
Here is Joe and Robert in the paint cans.
I wanted to try and get a fun picture of Joe and Aaron coming down the slide. You will see I did a bad job but in the meantime this is Joe trying to get into the slide. It was hilarious. Mainly because I have tried before and knew how hard it was. Maybe I should have mentioned that Aaron could just slide with Robert. Oops
Here is my okay picture of them. The picture of them is good I just didn't do a good job of framing them with the slide.
I did get a fun one of Robert going down the slide.
Last we saw the Seals and Sea lions. They were pretty calm and then all of a sudden it was like they decided they wanted to race in their little circle. Here you can see the progression of the argument over which direction to go.
I think the big one might be winning.
Op, he won. Move out of the way little sea lions.This was our Christmas. We had dinner with Joe's parents but I forgot to take pictures. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and will have a happy New Year.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas 2008
Posted by
Kaylynne
at
11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Looks like you had a good Christmas. And going to Sea World today, how fun!
I love the magical fireplace! I may have to make one for next year. :)
How could those friends back out. How inconsiderate. Glad you had a good time. I ended up having to watch some extra kids anyway while their little sister went to the hospital.
What a FUN Christmas. So much to do when its not so cold outside!
Super cute Christmas pics. I am impressed how fast you got them on there! Looks like yall had a fun time at Sea World!
Post a Comment