We haven't really done that much this spring. Well at least nothing totally exciting, so I haven't posted a lot. Here are just a few things that happened.
1. Aaron discovered he loves to have his picture taken. If you touch a camera near him he starts to cheese for the camera. It is really funny.
2. On Valentine's Day I decided to try making Heart shaped pancakes for breakfast. It took a while to get a good strategy so these are actually the last couple I made. The boys thought they were fun.
3. I discovered that trying to cook Easy Mac without water will make your house smell like burnt plastic and noodles for a very long time.
See not too exciting. For the most part I forget to take my camera any where we go so that doesn't help my blogging. We did go to the Dollar Day rodeo but I forgot my camera so now I have to figure out how to get the pictures off of my phone and that will take a while.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Spring happenings
Posted by
Kaylynne
at
11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment