My friend, who I did cake decorating classes with, is having a baby this April. We had a baby shower for her since she is having a boy (she already has a girl). I got to make the cake. I was excited because I knew I could do whatever for her. Anyways, I decided to try my hand at the pregnant belly cake. It is so easy since the fondant is supposed to look like a flowy shirt, wrinkles don't matter. It was fun and there was enough cake for everyone.Congratulations S,T and little S.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Baby shower cake
Posted by
Kaylynne
at
12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I left you a comment on myfam about this cake, I LOVE It! I think it is one of the cutest cakes I have ever seen, nice work!
Seriously the cutest cake ever! Thank you soooo much for such a fun shower! You are the best!
Post a Comment