Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break

OK so none of us are in school but we had to do fun stuff during spring break too. Unfortunately during most of our spring Break it was cold and raining but it had at least stopped raining by Saturday so we went to Six Flags Fiesta Texas. It was a lot of fun. Since Joe and I both went we took turns riding real coasters while the other watched the boys. So, Joe got to ride Goliath which is the "ultimate inverted ride". I rode a ride that straight drops you down called Scream. It takes you up 20 stories and drops you down and takes you up and drops you down over and over. I can say for my self that it was soo fun. I love Roller coasters. Mostly though we let the boys ride rides. Our boys are complete adrenaline junkies and scared of nothing. Robert rode a real coaster called Tony Hawk with Joe. (I rode it with him last weekend and almost threw up). It is a roller coaster that spins you around as you go like a tea cup roller coaster ride. Robert loves it no fear.

In this picture the boys met Daffy Duck (Joe I googled it and he is Daffy Duck). Aaron walked right up to him gave him a hug and then would not go back after I got my camera.
They have a fun carousel that the boys love to ride. (BTW we have been about 4 times already).

Then there is a little kid swing ride that walking age kids can ride with an adult. Luckily Joe was there because this would make me throw up too.
The new kid area is called Wiggles World. It has an airplane ride that Robert can only ride with an adult. Once again luckily there is always another adult that can ride it with him to save my stomach. Why are all kids rides spinny I don't know.

They have a smaller pirate ship then Sea World but I like it because I can see them better. It also has sprinklers but it was too cold this day.
Then there was a bus ride that spun like a Ferris wheel but was one big bus. Once again all kids that can walk can ride with an adult.


So, the verdict is, WE LOVE FIESTA TEXAS. I think it is so much more entertaining then Sea World. Know though that my kids don't like to watch the shows. As mentioned they are adrenaline junkies like their parents and like to ride rides. There are so many that Robert can ride and a lot that Aaron can ride too, so he isn't stuck in the stroller the whole time. I am so glad we switched.

We have also done other stuff this spring like go to the Rodeo but I didn't have my camera. I tried to take pictures with my cell phone, but my cell phone is being difficult and won't let me send them to my email to upload on the computer. Let me just say I am so glad things are open again to go and do. Now you all need to come visit because we got a lot of coupons for Fiesta Texas.

1 comments:

The Doctors Wife said...

Scream is my favorite ride. There is something so thrilling with dropping 4 stories. 2 years ago, Heidi, Ginger, and I rode it 4 times in a row.