Okay so I know you all know I am a perfect mother who watches both boys 24 hours a day and knows exactly what they are doing at all times. But in case this wasn't true here is something that might happen.
Hypothetically, a little 4 year old might get a hold of my camera and try to make his first solo movie.
Or he might figure out how to take pictures of himself kissing said camera.




But of course none of this would ever happen so really I would just get sweet pictures of my cute boy in his way cool skeleton t shirt.

Friday, October 3, 2008
Sneaky boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I try to teach Robert the kid rules of filmmaking. #1 Don't touch the lens. #2 Don't look at the camera. #3 fart a lot. #4 Get the movie done. I wonder if he was at least tooting while taking the pictures.
Post a Comment