My wonderful husband decided for my birthday I would get a nice night alone with no kids in a nice hotel with a whirlpool tub. OK, so really I told him that was what I wanted after a hard day with the boys. I just need some me time. Joe searched and found a Hilton Garden Inn with whirlpool tubes so away I went. I took some pictures of the room.
This first one is the nice king size bed that I had all to my self. Yes you heard me right, not even Joe was allowed on this night way. It had the super comfy blankets and it even had what I think is the temperpedic mattress top. On a side note, I decided I didn't want one of those because it really does feel like you are sleeping in a sink hole or something.
Here is the most wonderful whirlpool tub. It was so nice. I had taken the boys to Sea World that morning so my feet hurt and I put them right over the jets and got a nice foot massage.
This is a picture of the rest of the room. It was fairly large and so for anyone who needs a hotel for a long period of time this is a good one. It is by the airport.
Anyways, it was a fun night to myself. Thanks Honey.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
My birthday Present
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh My Gosh! You DH is wonderful. I have asked for one of these myself, but have never gotten it.
Lucky girl! I hope it was a great re-coop for you.
How wonderful to have a night to yourself! Sounds like it was perfect!
that is the best birthday gift EVER!
LUCKY!!:) What a fun night, I bet you had! We all need that once in a while- to refresh us for the next while of being a good mom:) Good for you and taking some time off!
Post a Comment