You just go to Layout then Page Elements and click on Edit in the Header spot. Then you just add any jpeg you want. On my blog I make different things with digital scrapbook elements and save them as a jpeg. Let me know if you have any other questions. Good Luck!
Mine is not that cool, so maybe I shouldn't comment... Mine is a photo of a wooden sign I have in my house. I just played around with the color balance of it, and voila!
3 comments:
You just go to Layout then Page Elements and click on Edit in the Header spot. Then you just add any jpeg you want. On my blog I make different things with digital scrapbook elements and save them as a jpeg. Let me know if you have any other questions. Good Luck!
Mine is not that cool, so maybe I shouldn't comment... Mine is a photo of a wooden sign I have in my house. I just played around with the color balance of it, and voila!
Again, not as cool as most...
Good luck!
I know how to do it!!
Um, no I don't
Post a Comment