Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Friday, January 9, 2009

Poor baby

As some of you know Aaron has been sick with a yuck nose off and on for a while now. This week it got real bad again and he got super grumpy. So finally today, I took him to the doctor and he has a double ear infection. Poor guy. No wonder he hasn't been sleeping through the night. Let me just say though that I am slightly excited because hopefully the medicine will help him sleep better and be less grumpy. Some medical excuse for why you don't sleep or are grumpy is always better then nothing. I just feel bad that I waited so long.

On a lighter note, Aaron now says "one, two" when reading his number book. He says "Thank you" and "Welcome" more regularly but not "please." This week he started saying "Robert". And he says "love you" "Did it" "Go""Mama" "Dada". Robert's favorite game is to try and get Aaron to say "Mama". It is really funny because Robert will keep saying "say mama, say mama" for what feels like forever and then two seconds after he stops you hear Aaron "Mama". I also think it is funny that he picked up two word phrases before the easy things like dog, cat, nose. I think his first words were "did it".

1 comments:

Miss M said...

Poor kiddo. When I popped into nursery today, he seemed less grumpy. He saw my container of cookies, maybe that is what made him happy.