Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Friday, April 10, 2009

Fitness

My name is Kaylynne and I am a food aholic. I will admit that I have gained way too much weight since Aaron was born. So I am trying to change that. So to help this along. I am hopefully going to run Beach to Bay May 16th (we have a team but haven't registered yet). That is 4.4 miles. I don't know that in 6 weeks I will actually be able to run the whole time but I am going to try my darndest. So here are some of the things that are helping me along.

1. My friends pushing me to run Beach to Bay and training with me.
2. My highschool friends blog www.bertie411.blogspot.com She is training for a pretty amazing goal herself and has started a web page to help others and provide tips and videos. Go check it out. She looks amazing already and has had 3 kids.
3. This recipe blog http://weight-watchers-points-recipes.blogspot.com/ I don't know the person who does this. I found it off of someone else's blog but she puts new recipes up frequently and it helps me to make more healthy choices.

Okay enough personal stuff. I will post pics of Strawberry picking after I remember to bring my camera upstairs to upload pics.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I think it's great that you are training to run a race with your friends. I need to do something like that.
Thanks for posting the WW recipe blog. I look forward to checking it out. I recently found one and it has some recipes on it that I can't wait to try.

http://www.dandtrecipes.blogspot.com/

The Doctors Wife said...

Good for you! I'm addicted to food as well. I'm not brave enough to run so I'm glad you are. I've just started up with Spark People and so far have lost 3 lbs. I'll send you and email about it and you can see if you want to do it too.