Last week we went strawberry picking with our friends. It was only 11 and when we got there there were signs saying sold out so we were nervous but decided to give it a try any ways. The guy said it would be like an Easter egg hunt trying to find strawberries but we left with a total of 8+ lbs of strawberries. So who wants to teach me how to make jam now? Anyways, there were rules. And anyone who knows our two year old knows that rules are not his friend. First rule, don't step on the plants (broke), second rule don't pick green strawberries (broke) third rule, don't make mommies jump over plants (broke). So I mainly carried or dragged (yes I said dragged) my child around. Here are some pictures.
I bet that is a green strawberry.
Here he is protesting to being dragged. Oh and notice the red hands. My child did not eat the strawberries he squeezed them and then put them in the bucket.
Fun times. Reminds me why I do things with Joe in tow.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Strawberry picking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I know how to make jam, but I don't think you want to wait until Friday. Anyway, just follow the recipe on the Certo box and be exact.
I know how to make jam too. Call me if you need help. I have strawberries I need to make some jam out of but I'm kind of waiting for my cold to go away so I can think straight. Follow the instructions on the pectin and you will be fine.
LOL!! So funny:)
Strawberry picking sounds so fun-- we really need to do that!
Thanks for spreading the word about my fitness blog- you are awesome!! :)
Post a Comment