We took the boys to the San Antonio Rodeo this year on President's day when it was Dollar day. Robert loves carnival rides and so this is a good day to go since it is cheaper.
Here are my two little piggies.Robert's favorite is the fun houses, especially with the slides at the end.
This is was a spin ride. It is one of those pendulum rides that swing back and forth until there is enough momentum to go over. I didn't think he would like it but he had lots of fun. It is so funny how he is so fearless when it comes to roller coaster rides but in general I would say he is a timid little boy.
This picture is funny up close because Robert looks possessed.
This fun house Robert and Aaron were able to do together.
I had to go through one fun house with Aaron.
I love to go to the rodeo. Unfortunately we were late in the evening or something because there were no animals except pigs and goats but the rides were fun and everything was $1.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
San Antonio Rodeo 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment