Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Friday, December 25, 2009

Better late then never

So I realize it has been a long time since I updated. I am now better about adding photos to facebook but thought I should journal some here to. I just added pictures and I don't think they are in any order.

This is the boys with Joe on New Year's eve. It was the last time we would be able to use our Season pass so we went but it was COLD! So we didn't stay for very long and ended up driving north to the firework stands. Joe and Robert lite some fireworks while Aaron and I stayed warm in the car and watched.
Since the kids were out of school we meet up before Christmas with some friends at Six Flags. This is Robert and his friend trying to make funny faces at the camera.
Joe and Aaron on the Taz swings. Aaron loves this ride but it makes mommy sick and he isn't tall enough to ride it by himself so he can only go with Daddy.
Here they are again on another spinny ride. Do you notice how they are in tshirts and shorts and fine and then a week later were bundled up and too cold? That was the story this winter and spring so far. We go from freezing temps one day to high 70's the next.
This is Aaron Christmas Morning. We actually did presents on two different occasions. This is actually Christmas Morning. We had family coming so we opened our family presents on Christmas Eve and then Santa and extended presents on Christmas Day. That way they could join in the fun but as well we could have a family Christmas.

Here is our small family opening Presents on Christmas Eve.
This is still Christmas Eve. We were also filming it and Aaron kept jumping up and making faces at the camera and then falling. It was super funny.

0 comments: