Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Six Flags Christmas

This year for Thanksgiving we hosted. Since my camera is dying the slow death I didn't take any pictures but it was fun. I used the Pioneer Woman's directions for cooking a turkey and it was the best turkey I have ever had.

My mom was still here from watching the boys while I was in Minnesota so I looked and discovered that Bass Pro Shop was already taking FREE pictures with Santa, so we went the day before Thanksgiving so she could keep the picture but then we took to long to scan it so we still have it. Sorry Mom. The quality is much better this year so it actually scanned ok.
Friday after Thanksgiving Julie, Robert and I went to Six Flags Holiday in the Park. I think my whole life I have lived in a city that had a Six Flags but never had I actually been to Holiday in the park so I was excited. They did their Holiday in the park much better then Howl-O-Scream in my opinion. It was beautifully decorated. They have little booths that sale special Holiday treats like Hot Chocolate, Kettle Corn, Ornaments and much more.

Here is Robert and Julie on Tony Hawk. I know I said I don't do spinny rides but I took a motion sickness pill and thought I would try. Now I can really say NEVER AGAIN!!! I had the worst headache after.

Next to Tony Hawk they had this sled ride set up so Robert and I went down the little hill. It was more like sludge then fake snow but Robert had fun.
Here is Robert and his friend Scooby Doo.
Here is Robert with the Six Flags Santa
This is the train that goes around the park. They closed off the back of the park so there was no operating train but it made for pretty decorations.
It was a lot of fun and now I am ready to go with Aaron and Joe but unfortunately it is only open at night so we will see if we have time.

0 comments: