So, I just wanted to make sure everyone watches, dvr's or tivo's tomorrows Deal or No Deal. One of our friends will be on it tomorrow June 11th. We call him Spanky but his name is Adam Hansen. Anyways, it should be funny if nothing else.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Okay this is a coincidence, but Megan Gazaway is one of my friend's in Facebook, she is from my ward here, and she has something about him being on it. Do you know each other?
No, I have never met her. I know Adam from our Singles Ward. Him and Joe served in Elder's Quorum together.
Hey Kaylynne! I watched it, I was so happy to hear that he got married, I did not know that. He hasn't changed much! BTW~I redid my blog and put some pictures up. I changed my mind about closing it. Spread the word! Miss you!
Post a Comment