So I just finished course 2 for Wilton Cakes. We learned a lot of different flowers. My favorite are the daises. It turned out pretty good, just don't look close. It was a huge anticipation because we have been making and drying the flowers all month but didn't put the cake together until last night. So for a month I have been imagining this cake. This first picture is the side of the cake.
This is the top of the cake. The fence and butterfly are made with colorflow icing. A little difficult to make but a fun final product.
Here is the whole cake. Can you tell that my favorite colors are blue and yellow?
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Wilton Course 2
Posted by
Kaylynne
at
7:44 AM
Labels: Cake Decorating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
How cool! I would love to take a cake decorating class. Way to go, your cake is beautiful.
Looks like you had a fun trip to the beach again! We have yet to make it down there. Maybe in September. Your boys are so cute!
I love the cake!! you are doing so well!
Yeah!!! I am so impressed how your final cake turned out. I missed not being able to finish mine. The chocolate turned out great. See you in a couple of days!
I love it!
You rock!! Gorgeous flowers!
Post a Comment