Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Aaron and Robert at the Park

Robert loves to go to the park. I try to be a good mom and take him at least twice a week but it is so hot I don't always accomplish that. Aaron usually gets to sit in his carrier the whole time but he is sitting better so I thought I would let him swing which progressed to sliding with Robert. Robert had lots of fun playing with Aaron at the park and holding him while they went down the slide.

This is a park in a neighborhood connected to ours. I just discovered it probably a month ago. It even has a curvy slide.

Robert loves to swing. He is actually pretty good at swinging himself but since I was pushing baby brother, Robert took the opportunity to swing super fast.


I have to say, I got some good pictures of him swinging.

Aaron watched Robert swing but I think it was more because the metal chain was a good head rest. Poor guy had a red mark on his forehead afterwards.


Aaron was pretty excited at first. This soon progressed to being too tired to be cute.

In case you didn't figure it out or got confused the pictures are backwards as far as timeline but oh well. It was a fun day at the park.





0 comments: