Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Friday, September 21, 2007

New Layout

Do you like my festive layout. It is courtesy of matiekay.blogspot.com.

So, Robert faltered at the 11th hour. He poo pooed in his pants so no Sea World tomorrow. He came into the house from playing in the backyard and cleaned it all up himself. Then I told him he wouldn't get to go to Sea World and made him go tell Joe. I don't know that he fully understands but he will tomorrow when he doesn't get to go to Sea World. And it is my birthday this weekend too. The little stinker.

3 comments:

Michelle Cox said...

Cute layout! That is fun!
Happy birthday next week -- go to Sea World by yourself and hang out in the wave pool. :)

LNLisa said...

Hey Kaylynne! Yes, thanks for the comment!

I'm totally planning on book de-cluttering too! Do you want to hang out here Friday? I have to work for a few hours in the afternoon, but I'm free in the morning and evening.

I love this layout. I looked on that website for one that would work for me, but I'm always indecisive or too picky about those things.

I look forward to seeing you!

L

Joseph said...

nice new layout