Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sea World and Baby Blessing

Well, Labor Day weekend was fun filled. My parents and two sisters came up Saturday morning. Joe, Robert and I along with my two sisters went to Sea World where we met my brother and his family. We started with the Dolphins. Unfortunately, we missed feeding time and there wasn't another one for an hour so we just got to see them swim around but it was still cool.



Then we had to go see the Sharks. Robert had been wanting to see the Sharks for days. We of course saw the Shamu Show. Joe got some good pictures.




Unfortunately, this is when our Camera ran out of batteries but my brother was kind enough to send a picture he took of Robert on his first roller coaster ride with mommy and behind him is his cousin and Daddy.




He had his hands up the first part of the ride but then it got going to fast. After the roller coaster we took refuge in the water park. I lost my sunglasses in the lazy river but that is why I have cheap sunglasses. All in all it was a lot of fun and Robert slept good that night, except for the bloody nose.

The next day was Aaron's baby blessing. We were fortunate that two of my brothers and family, my two sisters, my parents, Joe's parents, Joe's sister and nephew were able to come and join us for this special occasion. Here are a few pictures.

My mom and Aaron.



"I am watching you."

Robert was thrilled to have his cousins in his home. He walked into the house after church and said very excitedly, "Everyone is at my house!!!"



"I like to watch myself"

Brothers forever


Aaron in his baby blessing outfit

My dad and Aaron.
This was our fun weekend. I will try and add more pictures to our family photo album.

1 comments:

Michelle Cox said...

Wow, your baby has grown so much! He is so cute!