Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Friday, September 14, 2007

Links

Some of you may notice that I added some links. I have found interesting things looking through others links on their blogs so I thought I would add some fun things I have found.

Grocery Game - It helps you find rock bottom pricing at grocery stores. It works on the concept of stockpiling when items are rock bottom or free. I just started the other day and I haven't gone to the grocery store yet but I did look and it looks like I could save a lot of money. It is $1 for the first 4 weeks. It suggests staying for 12 weeks because the stores go through three month cycles of pricing items.

Couch to 5K - I never thought I would say it but I enjoy running when I can. I need to get back to it but it is so darn hot. Maybe if I post this you all will make me accountable.

Pick your own fruit - Joe and I have always wanted to take Robert to do this but never know about the fruit picking until it is to late so from now on we are going to try and be on top of it. For those who can and live here in San Antonio I hope this helps you get cheaper fruit. Maybe you can teach me to can.

0 comments: