So, apparently some people have been getting my blog mixed up with someone else who has a similar address. I won't post it because I am sure they don't want a ton of random people checking out their blog but I just thought there was a couple of funny similarities. During my stress of studying this was a good laugh. First they are LDS. Second she mentions someone named Em. I know someone I call EM. Anyways it had a lot of people confused because they don't have kids and everyone knows I talk endlessly about my boys. Joseph posted on their blog to see if they are related. I will let you all know if we get a response.
Okay now for the doctor. The boys had to go to the doctor. Aaron for 4 month well baby. Robert for a pre daycare physical/ 3 year check up . I know a little late for Robert. Oh well. The boys both got shots. Robert was very brave and got a new book for his leap pad first year. He loves that book by the way. Thanks Nanny. So here are their measurements in case you care.
Robert:
37 lbs - 50%
40 inches - 50%
Ahh my child is the norm.
Aaron
16.8 lbs - 75%
25 inches - 50%
Head - 44cm - 90%
Yes Aaron has a big head. He, unfortunately for him, is being cursed for me saying something about Jenna's head at the same age. Oh well I guess we can blame the large noggins on Grandpa.
Friday, September 14, 2007
funny story and doctors appt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
hi it's me! the other nielsen! that is a funny story about how people were getting us mixed up! i noticed that clicking on joseph's page brought me to yours. I have no idea if we are related to a Lars Peter Christian Nielsen. My husband served in the Sacramento, CA Mission were they started the Family History thing-- he has a huge binder of geneology that he's done so I will check to see if there is anyone by that name! :) sorry about this being so long!
Post a Comment