Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Saturday, October 6, 2007

More Sea World

So we once again went to Sea World this weekend. Robert has gone two weeks without a daytime accident. (Night time is a different story). This time we let him play in the tunnels and slides attached to the pirate ship. We waited to go until dark so it wouldn't be so hot, so not very many good pictures. Here he is going down the slides.

Here is the first tunnel he crawled through. Me being a protective mom didn't want him to go through the tunnels without a parent so I wouldn't lose him. So, I had to crawl through this tunnel too. Let me tell you. It is about maybe 15-20 ft in the air with no netting underneath. It was the scariest thing in the world. I kept thinking "please don't break." Needless to say I was going at a scared turtle pace and lost Robert. Luckily, daddy was watching from below and still had him in his sights. So scary.



Here is us on the pirate ship. Sorry, it isn't too good since it was dark.



Aaron was really good the whole time, well most of the time. He got anxious waiting for Robert and Joe on the rollercoaster.



This is how Aaron was most of the time, or he was asleep.

This is Robert and I after the log ride. I do not recommend riding this after dark. They have the availability to have people shoot water guns at the people on the log ride. It is ice cold water. Poor Robert was shivering. Since it was dark I was still wet 2 hours later.


We took Robert through the Haunted Forest. It is Howl-O-Scream time so there was a lot of scary decorations. This is a picture with the scary skeletons.


It was a fun night. Robert is still so excited about getting to go. He says everytime he goes potty that he wants to go to Sea World. And guess how much money we spent $0. Yeah for season passes.

1 comments:

Christine said...

We try to go every weekend as well, though we missed this weekend. We will have to hook up sometime and go together. Way t go Robert on the potty training, I am terrified of even starting Nathan.