| You Belong in Paris |
![]() Stylish and expressive, you were meant for Paris. The art, the fashion, the wine! Whether you're enjoying the cafe life or a beautiful park... You'll love living in the most chic place on earth. |
I found this on one of my friends blogs. Joe and I are getting antsy to move somewhere fun. What do you think? Could we make it in Paris?



2 comments:
Parles tu francais? Si non, tu peux apprendre. In other words, if you don't speak French, than you can learn. Did you take French in high school? It would be fun to live in Paris. Think of all the Patisseries just waiting to be found!
Do you have pics from Hondo? A maze sounds fun too.
Lisa - We went to Hondo last year so sorry no pictures I don't think. It is fun though. It is tall hay plants or something that are like 8 feet tall and there are clues that guide you through the maze. There is a web page. Look for Hondo Corn Maize
Post a Comment