Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Robert makes a spider and Aaron learns to cluck

Saturday we went to Lowes and participated in their kid work shop. The kids got to make spider wall decorations. I thought it would be something fun for Joe and Robert to do. So it started out okay. Joe is very patient with Robert and went through the directions. I don't know if you can tell but Robert is already distracted.


They gave all the kids little googles and little hammers. I thought playing with a hammer would entertain Robert but the wood was so thick you had to hit the nails real hard. Robert is not strong enough nor does he have the coordination to hit it hard enough but he had fun trying.

Here he is putting on the eyes. They are really small so it was hard for him. We need to start working on his hand coordination.


Side note: Aaron fell asleep during the fun times. I was suprised because it was really loud with all the hammering.See, I told you it was real loud. This is the beginning of the Robert disappearance.


Oh he is sneaking away. It was really funny. He was moving as slow as possible like we wouldn't notice.


And, of course here is Joe making a spider.

Don't worry though Robert got all the credit. Here is his spider and they gave him a certificate and a badge for the apron he didn't get. Hopefully next time they will have aprons.

This is totally not related but I want you all to enjoy in Aaron's Cuteness. He is a roly poly right now and so we can no longer use his bed wedge in the crib. As a result I guess he can get comfortable on the floor and fall asleep. This is right before he fell asleep being as cute as can be.

Ahh don't you just want to snuggle him all day long.

Aaron's new trick is that he has learned to click his tongue on the top of his mouth. He just started doing it one day. The fun of discovering your body.



1 comments:

Bertie said...

We LOVE going to Lowes and Home Depot's kid workshops!!! How fun- your boys are adorable Kaylynne!!:)