Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Trick or Treating

Sorry this post took a while to get done. Better late then never. We didn't get very many trick or treaters. The fun of living on a cul de sac is that if the houses at the beginning of the cul de sac don't have lights on then no one goes down the cul de sac. Oh well. So this first picture is Aaron pre Trick or Treating. He pretty much went to bed shortly after taking this picture. Notice I still can't get the scarf down.

This is Robert and his friend before going on their Trick or treating adventures.

I don't know what Robert was asking for but he is cute.
Here they are trick or treating. I didn't go with them so I am not sure what they were looking at but it seems interesting.
And this is Robert after trick or treating. So much candy so little time.

1 comments:

Michelle Cox said...

Cute costume, Robert. Those kids are getting to big!