Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth

Yeah!! Aaron got his wish. Does this mean I don't have to buy him presents? It is sad but it makes me happy. I have been having a real hard time with Aaron recently and now I know it wasn't my moodiness but teething. It wasn't my imagination that he was fussy.

So, me being the observant mom that I am was just checking his mouth to make sure he hadn't eaten the box he was chewing on and felt his teeth. Poor thing. I have been giving him teething tablets thinking it was coming so he has not been without relief. Here are his first two teeth.


And in case you can't see, here is a close up.


Doesn't seem to have upset his appetite. Here he is trying to eat the camera.

So, of course I drugged him with tylenol and more teething tablets and put him down for a nap.

0 comments: