Today we went to Love Creek Orchards in Medina for their Pumpkin patch. We took a lot of pictures so I think I will just let you enjoy the pictures. Here is Robert and Aaron. Both are tired by this point.

And here is the whole family. Sorry Aaron is asleep.
They had a lot of animals for the kids to pet.
I hope you enjoyed our pictures. It was a fun day. Robert said he had lots of fun. There were a lot of things for Robert to enjoy. Personally I liked the Maize in Hondo better because it has a huge maze which is fun to try and navigate through but Love Creek definetly has more things for kids to do. That is my opinion for those here in San Antonio thinking of going to a Pumpkin Patch.
















3 comments:
Your boys are soooo adorable!! What a fun time:)
Cute pictures!! I love going to the pumpkin patch each year. Your boys are getting soooo big. Oh and thanks for the advice. I've been debating which one to go to this year, so that'll make my decision a little easier.
How fun! We might have to go some weekend coming up.
Post a Comment