Last night was our ward Trunk or Treat. Our ward got split two weeks ago and so it was actually two wards so it was a lot of people. Robert didn't take a nap and so he is very sleepy in alot of the pictures.
This is Aaron in his pirate costume. I had issues keeping his scarf down.
They had pin the nose on the pumpkin. Robert did pretty well. He had an eye and put the eye right above the actual eye.
This is the whole family in our pirate costumes. We should have gotten a more full length picture. Maybe we will try again Halloween night if I feel like dressing up again.
This is the whole family in our pirate costumes. We should have gotten a more full length picture. Maybe we will try again Halloween night if I feel like dressing up again.






1 comments:
You all look so adorable! It also looks likeyou had fun!
Post a Comment