We have started letting the boys take a bath together now that Aaron sits pretty well. Robert LOVES taking a bath with baby brother and Aaron loves splishing and splashing.
Do you see those ribs on Robert? Yes, I feed my child. Well, I try to feed my child but he doesn't want to eat most of the time.
Love the splish splashing
Ahh, bath time is so much fun.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Bath time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love how children have so much fun in the bath!! They are cute, cute, cute!
Such handsome boys! That huge smile of Aaron's just kills me, and Robert is such a sweetie. I'm thinking you should come and stay with us for a week at Spring Break too. It was such fun having the boys around at Christmas.
As Sherry-Lynne would say, "oooh, better watch out for those perverts out there." That's why I put the convenient bubble cover up on Robert.
Wow, your boys are so big! I can't believe how tall Robert looks. They both have such cute smiles. I have yet to attempt all three kids in the bath at once. I think I'd need a full-body rain slicker first.
I love your Valentines template, too.
Post a Comment