Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sini's Graduation

Joe's sister Sinnika graduated with her Bachelors degree in December as well. The graduation was near Dallas and so we crashed at my brothers in Austin to at least split up the drive there. Well, that plan blew up in my face. We left the house Friday late afternoon and I thought we would have a whole evening with my brother and his family. Well, little did I know that Joe had to stop at his work which is in the middle of all the rush hour traffic and road construction. So an hour and a half later we were finnally out of San Antonio. Then we had to stop in San Marcos to drop off what he picked up at the office. That meant I had to take I 35 to Austin which I usually avoid because it is crazy traffic. We get to Austin about 2 1/2 hours after leaving our house and I 35 is bumper to bumper. We decided to take the back way to my brothers house after being in traffic for a while already. So 4 hours later we get to my brothers house. BTW, if you read this Mike or Melissa, sorry about getting there so late. That is how long it took us to get back from the graduation the next day by taking the back highway. It was a much prettier drive as well. The funny thing is that we beat Joe's parents by about 30-45 minutes who left the same time as us but drive faster then me because they went through Austin on the way back. I hate traffic.

So here are some pictures of the graduation. Joe's Sister is in the middle. For whatever reason we got a lot of fuzzy blurry pictures. Well actually Joe took all the pictures.
Here she is sitting with her group of graduates. She is the second from the middle in the second from the back full row. These are the only good pictures we got.
Here is Robert with his cousin Tommy being silly during graduation.
And, finnally the graduate and her husband, Jason. Congratulations Sinnika!!!

0 comments: