Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Scripture Reading

So this year I am determined to read the Book of Mormon and get something out of it. It is one thing I envy of those who went to Church Colleges and had to take religion classes. I have a hard time focusing on what I am reading especially when I am exhausted. So I found this web page that lets you pick how long you want to take to read the scriptures and then emails you what you need to read that day to accomplish your goal. When you are done reading that set you click completed and then it will send you your next set the next day. This way you aren't bogged down with emails if you miss a day but you also know what you need to read that day. I am doing 2: 1. BOM Sunday School 2. BOM in 90 days. The primary is also having the kids read the BOM this year so it will be a lot of BOM this year. I am way excited.

0 comments: