Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Boerne Market Day

The first couple of weekends of December we went to Boerne. The first weekend our camera was out of batteries so Joe took pics with his cell phone but I don't have them so I will have to post it later. The second weekend we went to Boerne Market day. There were a lot of different vendors and even a dog show. Here is one of the things we found. So fun but it was to expensive.
After the market we went to feed the ducks. If you look at the bottom you see a goose. He was a hungry goose and was near us the whole time.
Aaron had fun watching. Don't pay too much attention to his petrified expression.
There is the goose again. Robert had fun feeding the ducks and geese. I have a secret fear of ducks and geese but we won't talk about that.

0 comments: