Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Gingerbread House

I went and bought a Gingerbread House kit from Walmart and Robert and I made a gingerbread. Maybe next year I will try to make it all from scratch but I still think it was cheaper to buy the one serving kit. I had to put the icing on and I helped Robert put the candy on but he had certain areas he wanted to put the candy on more then other areas.
The other problem was tht he was eating the candy faster then he was putting it on the house so I had to speed the candy on the house along.
Doesn't he look like he had so much fun. The poor deprived child.
Here is our finished Gingerbread house. The only thing I didn't like was there was no chocolate. We kept the gingerbread intact until after New Years. That was a real struggle for Robert.

0 comments: