Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Galveston Ferry

I stayed in Houston for a week with the boys while Joe went back to San Antonio to work. One of the days we all went on the Galveston Ferry. Robert rode the ferry in Port Aransas but it is like 5 min, you can't get out of the car, and he slept so, I thought he would think it would be fun. It was way cold and super windy. It felt like someone was pulling my hair. Robert thought it was too cold as well and kept going back inside but it was still fun.

It was a pretty day even if it was crazy cold.
I kept trying to get pictures of the dolphins but they thought it was too cold too and weren't jumping very high. I am actually proud of myself for getting this photo. Did you know that killer whales are scared of dolphins? Well according to the bible of Mythbusters, they are. Just in case you get asked that during trivial pursuit or something.
Here are my grandparent's waiting for the ferry to dock. My grandpa is going to be 90 in May.
And, here we all are after a very cold, windy ferry ride. Watch out for Julie's hair it may strike you in the face. Aren't we all glad that the ferry put Aaron to sleep.

1 comments:

Bertie said...

What a fun fun family Christmas and vacation time:) Your boys are seriously just too cute!!!